Instructions for Abstract and Electronic Poster Submission
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Text must be typewritten in Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Abstract must be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract may contain up to a maximum of 250 words. Do not include graphs, tables, diagrams, pictures or references in the abstract.
- All abstracts should be submitted on or before 21st July 2017.
- Once the abstract submission has been successful, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Selected presenting authors will be notified by 1st August 2017.
- For each abstract, the presenter must be registered for the congress.
- For selected presenting authors, electronic poster must be submitted on or before 8th September 2017 to the following email: email@example.com
- Electronic poster’s template can be downloaded via the following link: ENDORSEelectronicpostertemplate1 (36” tall x 48” wide) ENDORSEelectronicpostertemplate2 (36” tall x 60” wide)
- For any queries, please contact Dr Chew Kah Teik via email: firstname.lastname@example.org